Firestone Complete Auto Care Review
road hazzard - primewell tires
after taking the tire off i see it had a ripp in it going right threw the thread which showed me it was clearly deffective..as i went back to the firsestone dealer he informed me i had to pay an additional 20 dollars for the new replacement tire and the road hazzard..
he also stated to me that the road hazzard when i bought the tires was diffrent from the orginal invoice so i had to pay..
i told the salesman to please take my name off his mailing list after i paid the 20 and he lost me and my dad as customers..this tire didnt even last a full week and i was forced to pay..i was stupid for going to firestone in the first place cause they did the same thing to me 10 years ago..i will make sure to steer clear of firestone now
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Firestone Complete Auto Care reviews
- Firestone Southaven MS
- very proud young man
- Break doesn't work
- Oil change
- Bad break Job almost causes accident in store parking lot
- Firestone taking advantage of vulnerable teenage girl
- nothing like paying for the same service twice
- Worst rip off ever
- Problem not fixed
- Spend too much money for them to charge to plug a tire
- REPLACING TPMS
- Firestone Complete Auto Care didn't put enough oil in my car
- Check engine light one
- Firestone Complete on Andrews AFB in MD
- tire department
- Separation and Warranty
- no local restaurant
- not being treated fair
- Awful !
- A compliment
- poor service
- Horrible experience with Ashley Furniture, no customer service
- Fed Ex poor delivery service.
- King of the road for one day
- Richmond Road would not take coupons
- Unsatisfactory Road Bike Repair
- food not as ordered
- What do I have to do to get service?
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you
20701 s federal hwy
miami, Florida 33189